Our experience with Mountain View Estates began over two years ago, when we were asked to manage some of the first log cabins they built. Our experience continued to grow as many more of their new log cabin owners also chose to take advantage of our Vacation Rental Property Management services.
During those years we watched these real log cabin rentals become very popular among many of our guests for their great smoky mountain location, luxury amenities like fireplaces in the master bedroom and outside on the covered deck, beautiful mountain views, or wide paved roads and parking areas large enough to bring a trailer. Mountain View Estates has two gated Smoky Mountain communities with lots still available, the first is adjacent to the Smoky Mountain County Club golf course and the larger second community is in Cherokee NC. just minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Though these two communities are separate locations they share many common features like:
• Large one or two story homes with 1,2, or 3 Bedrooms
and up to 2 ½ bath floor plans
• Gazebo Reinforced for a Hot Tub
• Insulated Metal Roof, full Guttered with matching “Hunter Green” down spouts and Leaf Guards. • Sikkens Exterior Stain (two Coats Applied)
• Deluxe Rustic Rail Package on decks
• Stone Fireplace in living room and Master Bedroom
• Vaulted ceilings with a Cathedral Style windows to open views of the smoky mountains and lots of sun light.
• Handmade Custom Wood Trim runs throughout the entire Cabin
• Natural Red Oak hardwood floors in dining room, great room, stairs and loft.
• Berber style Carpet in bedrooms
• Ceramic tile in Kitchen and Bath
• Kitchens offer either full Corian or Granite counter tops with raised Breakfast bar
• Solid Handcrafted custom kitchen Cabinets with lazy Susan and Indirect lights under Cabinets
• Kitchen Sink features a Foot Pedal for “Hands Free” operation, and Instant Filtered Hot & Cold water.
• Upgraded Maytag Stainless Steel Appliances with full 5 Year Parts & Labor Extended Warranty already included.
• Corian or Granite “his and her” sinks and counter top in the Master Bathroom, Glass sliding doors and heat lamp with timer.
For a complete picture of what your new Mountain View Estates luxury log cabin could look like; first, view online many of the cabins they have already built (displayed below), next reserve a stay in your favorite cabin for the real hands on experience, then discuss your options with a
Mountain View Estates representative.